CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 23, 2012

A story of mr freddy n ms sophie


Hello, my name is Sophie. This is my favourite cat tree. One day, I was lounging in my penthouse happily. (the penthouse is exclusively mine because i am the only one that can fit into this.)
I decided to take a nap because i was so tired after jumping and running all around the house. But then i realized that Mr Freddy is sleeping at the second floor apartment. 
"Please Mr Freddy, do not disturb me. I want to sleep."
Mr Freddy: "Hey, this is my cat tree! You cannot be here!"
Sophie: " This is my penthouse! You cannot fit!"
Mr Freddy: "We'll see about that~ now shoohhhh... go away!"
Mr Freddy: "Now see. I can fit in too!"
Oppss.. Oh oh... How to get out?? 
Okay never mind i'll just sit at this side. 
Wait a minute, where is Sophie??
There you are! This penthouse is mine, do you hear me? Mine!!!
~~The End~~~

No comments: