CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mar 13, 2013

Never give up

Everytime i said' "that's it! i quit!", its always my sv who pulled me back.

today a similar situation occurred, and I said "I want to quit. I had enough!"
my sv replied, "I don't want you to quit! I believe in the project, the idea, and you!"
(perasan tak sy no 3 dlm list dia?)

anyway, my point is, its crucial to have supportive supervisors, friends and families around you when you're doing your PhD.

if I didn't have any during this exhausting journey, I would have packed up my bags months ago.

So today I declare I love my sv so much, even though there are days I want to strangle him.

and sorry to the folks who had to listen to my rants and tears and whatnot about me quitting. i guess i'm not allowed to give up?